Some Santa Nella residents still without power
SANTA NELLA, Calif. (KFSN) -- More than a month after a fire torched their power source, some Santa Nella residents are still without power.
Electrical crews spent the day repairing and installing meters and power equipment after an August fire took out the panels that supply power to more than 30 mobile homes in Santa Nella.
The task to repair the equipment has not been easy or cheap. Repairing the electric panels will cost around $78,000.00, money people here can't afford. Crews have been using charitable donations to speed up the process.
Officials say they expect power to be fully restored no later than Monday.
santa nella, local, carlos saucedo
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos