New VA clinic in Tomball nears grand opening
HOUSTON -- Thousands of veterans will now have a closer facility to receive treatment.
We got a sneak peek inside the new VA clinic in Tomball. The 33,000 square foot facility will serve more than 8,000 veterans who previously had to drive to either Conroe or the Medical Center in Houston.
Patients will be able to see their primary care physicians and specialists.
The grand opening is next Tuesday.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl