New VA clinic in Tomball nears grand opening
HOUSTON -- Thousands of veterans will now have a closer facility to receive treatment.
We got a sneak peek inside the new VA clinic in Tomball. The 33,000 square foot facility will serve more than 8,000 veterans who previously had to drive to either Conroe or the Medical Center in Houston.
Patients will be able to see their primary care physicians and specialists.
The grand opening is next Tuesday.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos