Couple gets married in Yosemite National Park despite closure
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A bride and groom didn't let the closure of Yosemite get in the way of their wedding.
Dana Johnson wanted to get married in Yosemite National Park since she was 8-years-old. Johnson and fiancé Brian Adams were supposed to say "I do" Friday on top of Glacier Point in Yosemite National Park.
The bride would not tell us if she entered the park illegally to get married on the side of the road. She would only say she had, "an exciting and beautiful ceremony and her childhood dream did come true."
yosemite national park, budget battle, good news, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about