Couple gets married in Yosemite National Park despite closure
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A bride and groom didn't let the closure of Yosemite get in the way of their wedding.
Dana Johnson wanted to get married in Yosemite National Park since she was 8-years-old. Johnson and fiancé Brian Adams were supposed to say "I do" Friday on top of Glacier Point in Yosemite National Park.
The bride would not tell us if she entered the park illegally to get married on the side of the road. She would only say she had, "an exciting and beautiful ceremony and her childhood dream did come true."
yosemite national park, budget battle, good news, local
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Drought may impact farmers market prices 51 min ago
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- Accuweather Forecast
29 min ago