Teenage girl shot in the face in Southwest Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police say a 17-year-old girl was shot in the face Saturday night.
It happened just before 8:30 p.m. at Jensen and Bardell. Investigators say the victim was a passenger in a van when the suspects pulled up in another vehicle and opened fire.
The girl is listed in serious condition, and no arrests have been made. Police say the shooting appears to be gang-related.
Stay with Action News and abc30.com for any updates on this breaking story.
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident