Teenage girl shot in the face in Southwest Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police say a 17-year-old girl was shot in the face Saturday night.
It happened just before 8:30 p.m. at Jensen and Bardell. Investigators say the victim was a passenger in a van when the suspects pulled up in another vehicle and opened fire.
The girl is listed in serious condition, and no arrests have been made. Police say the shooting appears to be gang-related.
Stay with Action News and abc30.com for any updates on this breaking story.
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos