Fresno man arrested for DUI crash that inured woman and child
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A hit-and-run crash in Southeast Fresno injured a woman and a toddler.
Investigators say a suspected drunk driver ran into two parked cars on South Dearing Avenue near Huntington Avenue just before 6:30 p.m. Sunday.
The impact knocked a van up onto the sidewalk where it hit an elderly woman and a 2-year-old child. Police say the man then drove away from the scene Officers caught him nearby and arrested DUI and hit and run charges.
The two victims were taken to the hospital with moderate injuries
fresno southeast, dui, hit and run, crimetracker, accident, local
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for jet with 239 aboard
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos