Fresno man arrested for DUI crash that inured woman and child
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A hit-and-run crash in Southeast Fresno injured a woman and a toddler.
Investigators say a suspected drunk driver ran into two parked cars on South Dearing Avenue near Huntington Avenue just before 6:30 p.m. Sunday.
The impact knocked a van up onto the sidewalk where it hit an elderly woman and a 2-year-old child. Police say the man then drove away from the scene Officers caught him nearby and arrested DUI and hit and run charges.
The two victims were taken to the hospital with moderate injuries
fresno southeast, dui, hit and run, crimetracker, accident, local
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn 3 min ago
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender 55 min ago
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- California farmers to get more water
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Photos: Pictures show killer spared at the gallows
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Hanford man arrested in child porn,...
9 min ago