Fresno Police arrest suspected hit and run driver
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police have identified a man accused in a hit and run crash that injured a woman and toddler in Southeast Fresno.
Esteban Lujan, 36, was arrested Sunday afternoon. Authorities say Lujan was drunk when he ran into two parked cars on South Dearing near Huntington. The impact knocked a van up onto the sidewalk where it hit an elderly woman and a two-year-old child.
Police say Lujan drove away from the scene but was later arrested. The two victims were taken to the hospital and are expected to be okay.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, hit and run, local
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos