Fresno Police arrest suspected hit and run driver
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police have identified a man accused in a hit and run crash that injured a woman and toddler in Southeast Fresno.
Esteban Lujan, 36, was arrested Sunday afternoon. Authorities say Lujan was drunk when he ran into two parked cars on South Dearing near Huntington. The impact knocked a van up onto the sidewalk where it hit an elderly woman and a two-year-old child.
Police say Lujan drove away from the scene but was later arrested. The two victims were taken to the hospital and are expected to be okay.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, hit and run, local
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno