Tulare County Sheriff's Deputy arrested on sexual assault charges
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Tulare County Sheriff's Deputy was arrested Monday and is accused of sexual assault.
Investigators say the deputy pulled someone over Friday near the area of Monson Road and Avenue 384 around noon. He asked the female victim for her driver license but she did not have one.
According to Tulare County Sheriff's Office 42-year-old William Nulick of Clovis told the victim he would let her go in exchange for sexual contact. The female victim followed Nulick to another location where the assault happened.
The next day she reported what happened to authorities and the suspect was arrested. Tulare county sheriff's office says the reported information was corroborated by statements, video and GPS. Nulick has worked for the sheriff's department for three years and is now on administrative leave.
- 4.1 earthquake shakes the Central Valley
- Fresno City Council holds public hearing on Westlake development
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Clovis crash leaves motorcycle rider in critical condition
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno