Police chase ends in motorcycle crash, arrest in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police say a parolee is headed back to jail after crashing his motorcycle Thursday night.
Officers said they tried to pull over Jonathon Gilkey and Coti Randrup around midnight near Cedar and Herndon, but they refused to stop. They said Gilkey ended up crashing the motorcycle near Peach and Shepherd.
Both Gilkey and Randrup were seriously injured in the crash.
Investigators say Gilkey is on parole and now faces felony charges. Randrup is facing misdemeanor charges.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northeast, high speed chase, accident, local
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Fire Safety