Police investigate Southeast Fresno stabbing
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are investigating a bizarre stabbing case. Officers found the victim sitting on his neighbor's porch on Illinois Avenue near 11th Street around 9:20 p.m. Saturday. Police say the 33-year-old was drinking a beer and holding an aluminum baseball bat.
The man had a slash wound to his abdomen and puncture wounds to his torso and forearm. The man would only tell officers he was stabbed at his home on the same block. The victim was treated at Community Regional Medical Center.
Police do not believe the crime was gang-related.
fresno southeast, stabbing, crimetracker, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident