Shots fired on Fresno City College campus
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Heaton Elementary and Fresno High were placed on lockdown after shots were fired at Fresno City College. Those lockdowns have now been lifted.
Fresno City College said several shots were fired. Windows in a campus greenhouse were shattered, along with one car window. The shots were fired from parking lot E and no one was hit. Witnesses say the apparent targets of the gunfire, along with several suspects ran from the scene.
FCC said that several suspects ran from the scene, but the college was not put on lockdown as the crime scene was secured.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more information.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, fresno city college, shooting, local
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno