Shots fired on Fresno City College campus
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Heaton Elementary and Fresno High were placed on lockdown after shots were fired at Fresno City College. Those lockdowns have now been lifted.
Fresno City College said several shots were fired. Windows in a campus greenhouse were shattered, along with one car window. The shots were fired from parking lot E and no one was hit. Witnesses say the apparent targets of the gunfire, along with several suspects ran from the scene.
FCC said that several suspects ran from the scene, but the college was not put on lockdown as the crime scene was secured.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more information.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, fresno city college, shooting, local
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos