Kings County homicide suspect arrested after SWAT team surrounds house in Raisin City
RAISIN CITY, Calif. (KFSN) -- After surrounding a home for most of the day in Raisin City deputies made entry into the home on Oleander and Bowles.
SWAT teams from Fresno and Kings Counties arrived on scene before 10 a.m. Tuesday. Fresno and Kings County deputies believed a person of interest in a homicide case had been holed up in the Raisin City home. Deputies confirmed that the person in the home was the person they were looking for.
raisin city, fresno county, local, anthony pura
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California 28 min ago
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region
- Accuweather Forecast
34 min ago