Kings County homicide suspect arrested after SWAT team surrounds house in Raisin City
RAISIN CITY, Calif. (KFSN) -- After surrounding a home for most of the day in Raisin City deputies made entry into the home on Oleander and Bowles.
SWAT teams from Fresno and Kings Counties arrived on scene before 10 a.m. Tuesday. Fresno and Kings County deputies believed a person of interest in a homicide case had been holed up in the Raisin City home. Deputies confirmed that the person in the home was the person they were looking for.
raisin city, fresno county, local, anthony pura
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos