Two arrested in FCC and Central High crime spree
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The two suspects were arrested in connection to an armed robbery outside of Central High School and later identified in the FCC incident.
Fresno Police said they have arrested two suspects who they say were involved in the shooting incident at Fresno City College (FCC) on Monday.
Police arrested 19-year-old Darnell Thomas and 18-year-old Lawrence Darrough. Police said both suspects were positively identified by witnesses who saw them leave the FCC Campus on Monday. Police said neither Thomas or Darrough are students at the college.
Both suspects are being charged with shooting at a college campus, possession of a loaded weapon on campus, and shooting into an inhabited Dwelling along with other charges. Lawrence Darrough is facing additional charges of being a felon in possession of a firearm.
The two suspects were arrested on Monday night in connection to an armed robbery outside of Central High School on Monday afternoon. In that incident, police said one of the suspects robbed two students at gunpoint, while the other suspect drove the get-away car.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more on this story.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, fresno east central, fresno city college, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends 13 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos