Three teens arrested for violently beating a Hanford man
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three teenagers are accused of robbing and violently beating a man in Hanford.
Police were called to the area of Hall and Arthur streets just before 11 p.m. Saturday for reports of a juvenile fight. They say four suspects hit the man in the face, and continued beating him until he lost consciousness. The attackers got away with the victim's wallet and cell phone.
Hours later, officers found the suspects near 11th Street and Highway 198 with the man's belongings. They arrested a 16-year-old, an 18-year-old and 19-year-old on robbery and assault charges.
hanford, tulare county, crimetracker, local
- Deputies shoot, kill suspect west of Fresno
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession 23 min ago
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Credit card skimming device found at gas station 41 min ago
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- More Latino than white students admitted to UC 6 min ago
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Easter Brunch recipe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos