Three teens arrested for violently beating a Hanford man
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three teenagers are accused of robbing and violently beating a man in Hanford.
Police were called to the area of Hall and Arthur streets just before 11 p.m. Saturday for reports of a juvenile fight. They say four suspects hit the man in the face, and continued beating him until he lost consciousness. The attackers got away with the victim's wallet and cell phone.
Hours later, officers found the suspects near 11th Street and Highway 198 with the man's belongings. They arrested a 16-year-old, an 18-year-old and 19-year-old on robbery and assault charges.
hanford, tulare county, crimetracker, local
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled 20 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Fresno auto shops build next Wheels of Hope car
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos