Boil water notice lifted for Dos Palos residents
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Residents in Dos Palos were water from their taps is safe to drink once again.
The state has lifted a "boil water" notice for Dos Palos. All residents can safely use their water and the state is getting in touch with individual restaurants to give the clearance to start using ice and soda machines.
Residents had been told to boil their tap water since mid-summer, when a high concentration of algae from the California aqueduct system clogged the aging water filtration system in Dos Palos. A new system is now up and running.
dos palos, local
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals