Crane collapses onto overpass in Southeast Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- It is unclear how the accident happened, but the crane is blocking all lanes of the Golden State overpass at North Avenue.
The equipment toppled over around 10:30 Sunday night. It was being used for work on a section of railroad tracks.
Fresno police have diverting traffic away from the area. They say the street could be closed through this afternoon.
No one was injured.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, fresno southwest, local
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote 6 min ago
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Accuweather Forecast
50 min ago