The Walk to Defeat ALS in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease, is a serious disease affecting people around the country and here in the Central Valley.
This weekend, dozens of people will gather in Fresno to raise awareness and money for ALS Association Golden West Chapter.
The Central Valley Walk to Defeat ALS is Saturday, October 26th at Copper River Ranch. Check in time is 9:30 am. and the walk begins at 11 am.
local, amanda venegas
- AMBER ALERT: Boy, 12, abducted in Long Beach 5 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Madera County
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery