Grow your 'Stache for Cash benefits burn victims
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- You may notice more firefighters with mustaches over the next few weeks. Many are growing out their facial hair for a good cause.
This is just a fun fundraiser to help a good a good cause. It is a 6 week long fundraiser where firefighters grow a mustache for 6 weeks and get people to sponsor a mustache.
The annual Grow your 'Stache fundraiser benefits the Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation. All of the money that is raised goes directly to the foundation and it helps send kids to Champ Camp.
The camp is held every year for burn survivors to gather and have a week of fun and put their worries aside.
There will be a finale party at the Clovis Rodeo Grounds on Saturday, November 16th at 6 pm. The cost is $20. There will be dinner, dessert, live band, cash bar, and silent auction.
For more information, go to www.growyourstache.com
clovis, fresno county, fundraiser, local, amanda venegas
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting
- Fresno County man arrested after running from deputies
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases