Kids celebrate Halloweinie at Children's Hospital
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- For many kids, Halloween is a fun time of year to get dressed up and go trick or treating. The patients at Children's Hospital are no exception. This year though, they're celebrating "Halloweinie" because the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile is in town.
Costume-clad children will invade the hallways of Children's Hospital Central California on Thursday during the annual Halloween Parade.
The children will have an adventure as they tour around the hospital trick-or-treating in fun costumes. Employees of Children's Hospital will help with costumes and distribute candy, proving that Halloween can still be fun to sick patients.
madera county, halloween, childrens hospital central california, local, amanda venegas
- Patricia Perez and David Barrera found guilty of first degree murder 13 min ago
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 41 min ago
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised 28 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use 49 min ago
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos