Frightmare Farms reopens after someone was spotted with a gun
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A haunted attraction in Merced reopens after an evacuation for reports of someone being spotted with a gun.
This happened at the Frightmare Farms on Gillette Avenue in Merced.
The sheriff's department got a call about 5:00 of a 52-year-old woman who is believed to be intoxicated and armed with a gun running around a field near Plainsburg Road in Merced County.
There are homes and schools in the area.
We're told by the owner of Frightmare Farms that the suspect is in police custody. And that the haunted attraction has reopened.
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County 18 min ago
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial 11 min ago
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos