Frightmare Farms reopens after someone was spotted with a gun
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A haunted attraction in Merced reopens after an evacuation for reports of someone being spotted with a gun.
This happened at the Frightmare Farms on Gillette Avenue in Merced.
The sheriff's department got a call about 5:00 of a 52-year-old woman who is believed to be intoxicated and armed with a gun running around a field near Plainsburg Road in Merced County.
There are homes and schools in the area.
We're told by the owner of Frightmare Farms that the suspect is in police custody. And that the haunted attraction has reopened.
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted 22 min ago
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos