Frightmare Farms reopens after someone was spotted with a gun
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A haunted attraction in Merced reopens after an evacuation for reports of someone being spotted with a gun.
This happened at the Frightmare Farms on Gillette Avenue in Merced.
The sheriff's department got a call about 5:00 of a 52-year-old woman who is believed to be intoxicated and armed with a gun running around a field near Plainsburg Road in Merced County.
There are homes and schools in the area.
We're told by the owner of Frightmare Farms that the suspect is in police custody. And that the haunted attraction has reopened.
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 35 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- States sue over California's egg laws 48 min ago
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt