Fresno man displaced after Central Fresno fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fire crews in Central Fresno put out a fire at an apartment complex Friday.
The two-alarm fire happened near Yale and Calaveras just before 4p.m. When crews arrived they found an extensive fire with flames coming out of the rooftop of the unit. A man who lived in the downstairs unit was displaced and worked with the Red Cross to find a place to stay.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
fresno, fresno central, fire, red cross, local, mariana jacob
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95 9 min ago
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi 57 min ago
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm