Fresno man displaced after Central Fresno fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fire crews in Central Fresno put out a fire at an apartment complex Friday.
The two-alarm fire happened near Yale and Calaveras just before 4p.m. When crews arrived they found an extensive fire with flames coming out of the rooftop of the unit. A man who lived in the downstairs unit was displaced and worked with the Red Cross to find a place to stay.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
fresno, fresno central, fire, red cross, local, mariana jacob
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Accuweather Forecast
10 min ago