Clovis police serve search warrant at Southeast Fresno home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Clovis police cleared the scene of an investigation that led them to Southeast Fresno Sunday. Police were serving a search warrant on Platt Ave. near 7th Street.
The Clovis Police Department sent their SWAT team to a Southeast Fresno home to serve a search warrant. Police did not comment on much more than that.
A homeowner said that police were looking for some stolen guns and they took one rifle from his home. No arrests were made and police have left the area.
fresno, fresno southeast, clovis police department, local, anthony pura
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight 52 min ago
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks 44 min ago
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered 39 min ago
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's 59 min ago