Victim dies after drive-by shooting in Fresno County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are looking for suspects in a deadly Fresno County drive-by shooting.
The shooting happened around 9 p.m. Sunday night at a home on south Fig Avenue near North Avenue. Authorities say when they arrived, the victim had already been taken to Community Regional Medical Center where he later died.
Deputies said he was standing in the front yard of a home, when someone shot him from a vehicle. "The victim was outside the residence at the time of the incident, along with other persons that are being questioned about their involvement," said EDward Mayo, Fresno County Sheriff's Office.
Authorities don't have a clear description of the suspects or their vehicle. If you have any information, you are asked to call the Fresno County Sheriff's Office.
shooting, fresno county, fresno southwest, homicide, crimetracker, local, anthony pura
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for jet with 239 aboard 59 min ago
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals