Missing Yosemite hiker found alive
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The National Parks Service said missing hiker, Ann Lory, was found alive but injured on Monday morning.
Authorities said Lory was found by a family member working with Search and Rescue crews in the search area. They said Lory sustained injuries and was taken to a local hospital for medical attention. There is no word on how she was injured or how severe her injuries are.
Lory was reported missing on Saturday night by her family in the Foresta area, a small community on the border of Yosemite National Park.
yosemite national park, mariposa county, local
- Magnitude-7.5 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 1 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos