Woman hit by car in fatal Clovis accident
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A woman hit by car on Monday while walking in Clovis died in the hospital.
Clovis Police say the 28-year-old victim was not using a cross walk while crossing a dimly lit section of Peach near Gettysburg around 5 p.m. Monday afternoon. The victim's name has not been released.
Investigators said the driver who hit the woman did stop to call police. They said alcohol does not appear to have played a part in the crash.
clovis, fresno county, accident, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos