Four injured in Southwest Fresno shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are searching for a suspect who shot four people in Southwest Fresno.
The shooting happened on the corner of Oleander and Modoc around 7 p.m. Friday.
Investigators say a group of people were standing in front of their house when shots were fired. Three males were hit in the legs and neck and one female was shot in the back of the head.
One of the victims was only 15-years-old. Police say three of the victims are known gang members.
"The shooter snuck up and the victims were standing outside here at this house on the corner and several shots were fired and they were struck. They (the suspects) jumped back in the car and then fled the scene," Lt. Joe Gomez with the Fresno Police Department said.
All of the victims had non-life threatening injuries. Police say the suspected shooter drove away in a grey sedan with rims.
fresno southwest, shooting, crimetracker, local
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted 33 min ago
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos