A wish is coming true for a young Tulare girl
TULARE, Calif. (KFSN) -- As part of the "Wishes Across America" campaign by the Make-A-Wish Foundation and Macy's, more than 50 wishes will be granted.
December 6th is believe day, and 8-year-old Annalyce of Tulare wished to go to Disney World because she loves princesses. And now, she and her family will be going in March!
Annalyce is a 8-year-old girl who was diagnosed with hypoplastic left heart syndrome in utero. She received a heart transplant in November of 2012 and will soon celebrate the first anniversary of her "new heart".
Annalyce's wish granters said her favorite restaurant is McDonald's and her favorite foods are spaghetti, Cheetos, and Snickers bars. Her favorite color is pink. She loves playing Candyland and listening to her favorite singer, Colbie Caillat.
Annalyce likes watching the movie Beauty and the Beast and the TV show Jessie. She likes shopping, is very "girly" and loves to dress up with high heels and accessories to the max. Her favorite sports team is the San Francisco 49ers and she specifically likes their quarterback Colin Kaepernick.
In her spare time, Annalyce enjoys reading books. She like to read Dr. Seuss and princess books. She also loves dressing up in princess dresses, and singing and dancing.
On December 6th, for every stamped letter mailed at a Macy's Red Santa mail letterbox in-store, Macy's will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish, above the existing $1 million campaign goal.
tulare, tulare county, charity, good news, local, amanda venegas
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- SoCal nurse in critical condition after stabbing
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps 11 min ago
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help 5 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 34 min ago
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart