Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators have found the remains of a South Valley mother who had been missing since early October.
Police said 26-year-old Erika Lango was found dead in the Friant-Kern Canal in Delano on Tuesday. Investigators say it appears her body had been in the canal for awhile.
Lango went missing from her apartment on October 9th. Detectives initially treated her husband as a person of interest. Her death is being called suspicious.
Lango leaves behind four small children. Her family in Earlimart is planning a fundraiser to help with funeral expenses.
delano, tulare county, earlimart, missing person, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports 35 min ago
- California farmers to get more water
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Air National Guard honors city of Madera 10 min ago
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Good Sports: Cheerforce Vengeance