Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators have found the remains of a South Valley mother who had been missing since early October.
Police said 26-year-old Erika Lango was found dead in the Friant-Kern Canal in Delano on Tuesday. Investigators say it appears her body had been in the canal for awhile.
Lango went missing from her apartment on October 9th. Detectives initially treated her husband as a person of interest. Her death is being called suspicious.
Lango leaves behind four small children. Her family in Earlimart is planning a fundraiser to help with funeral expenses.
delano, tulare county, earlimart, missing person, local
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals