3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police said a woman ran a red light, causing two other cars to careen into a FAX bus.
Police said just before 7:30 a.m. on Monday, a driver failed to stop at a red light while turning onto Blackstone Avenue at Shaw Avenue in North Fresno. The driver hit oncoming traffic, sending two other cars into a FAX bus.
Three people were taken to the hospital as a precaution, but they are expected to be okay.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, accident, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 31 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 20 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Accuweather Forecast
28 min ago
- Good Sports: Valley TNTV
18 min ago