Ex-Fresno paralegal Brian Waldron guilty of murder
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A jury has found former Fresno paralegal Brian Waldron guilty of the murder of Jonathan Taylor.
Five years after he admitted to killing and dismembering a man, Brian Waldron has been found guilty of murdering Jonathan Taylor. He was also found guilty of mutilation.
Waldron quietly watched as the jurors were polled whether they each individually found him guilty of murder. As the jurors left, Wadron screamed "Go Bulldogs! Right on!"
Waldron had admitted he killed Taylor, cut up the body, and disposed of it up near Shaver Lake. But he said Taylor started the confrontation, and the rest of his actions could be explained by his belief that Taylor was a gang member.
Waldron faces a sentence of life in prison.
crimetracker, bulldog gang, fresno, fresno county, shaver lake, murder, local, rick montanez
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos