Ex-Fresno paralegal Brian Waldron guilty of murder
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A jury has found former Fresno paralegal Brian Waldron guilty of the murder of Jonathan Taylor.
Five years after he admitted to killing and dismembering a man, Brian Waldron has been found guilty of murdering Jonathan Taylor. He was also found guilty of mutilation.
Waldron quietly watched as the jurors were polled whether they each individually found him guilty of murder. As the jurors left, Wadron screamed "Go Bulldogs! Right on!"
Waldron had admitted he killed Taylor, cut up the body, and disposed of it up near Shaver Lake. But he said Taylor started the confrontation, and the rest of his actions could be explained by his belief that Taylor was a gang member.
Waldron faces a sentence of life in prison.
crimetracker, bulldog gang, fresno, fresno county, shaver lake, murder, local, rick montanez
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years