Ryan Rodriquez has been found safe in Fresno County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man who had been missing for six days is back with his family.
Ryan Rodriquez, 32, disappeared last Friday from his job in Huron. Wednesday night, he was found at a home outside of Kerman.
A woman called 911 to say Rodriquez showed up -- pounding on her front door. Authorities said he was cold, hungry and panicked.
"He's doing good... cold and hungry. But he's doing very good. We had him checked by EMS. He checked out fine, he's in good condition," said Sgt. Joshua McCahil, Fresno County Sheriff's Department.
The woman told Action News, Rodriquez said he had been dropped off by some guys about a mile from her home. She said she had seen local news stories about him, and knew immediately who he was.
The Sheriff's Office said they are handling the investigation as a kidnapping.
missing person, fresno county, huron, kerman, fresno, local, rick montanez
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry 44 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe