4 people injured in Fresno County First Student school bus crash
FRESNO COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- California Highway Patrol is investigating an injury crash involving a First Student school bus.
The crash happened in Fresno County, East of Reedley near Manning and Crawford Avenues. Four patients have been taken to nearby hospitals.
California Highway Patrol said four people were taken to nearby hospitals with minor to moderate injuries. Two students were on the First Student bus at the time. CHP said they were not injured.
"Typically most school busses don't have seat belts, this one did, students in that bus were not injured...they were checked and they were released to their parents," Carlos Gutierrez with California Highway Patrol said.
A Jaguar a First Student school bus and one other car was involved in the crash. Three of the injured were from the cars involved in the crash. The other inured was the school bus driver.
local, mariana jacob
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 22 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- Near drownings on the rise 8 min ago
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 45 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Accuweather Forecast
53 min ago
- Good Sports: Valley TNTV
43 min ago