Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tickets still available to the public through the Fresno State Athletics Department.
Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl Executive Director Dan Hanneke announced Wednesday that the December 21 game is sold out.
"We are excited to report that all tickets on sale to the public are now gone," Hanneke said. "We knew we had a dynamite matchup and we expect a lot of people across the country will also be watching our game Saturday on ABC. I want to thank our staff and the executive committee for all of their hard work in getting us sold out. We also want to thank all the fans in Southern Nevada as well as those traveling to Las Vegas this week to watch the Trojans take on the Bulldogs. It should be a great one."
You can watch the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl on ABC30 or the Watch ABC app on Saturday, December 21. Coverage begins at noon with a live pre-game show produced by ABC30.
fresno state, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, local
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter 5 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles 30 min ago
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire