Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A stabbing in Southeast Fresno has sent one man to the hospital in critical condition.
Police say Kong Vang, 35, stabbed his uncle in the neck with a long knife during a family party. Other relatives pulled Vang off the 47 year old and held him until officers arrived.
The victim was taken to Community Regional Medical Center and immediately went into surgery. He is currently in critical condition and listed as unstable.
Police arrested Vang for assault with a deadly weapon. They recovered the knife, but are still searching for a motive.
crimetracker, stabbing, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network 1 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening