4.3 earthquake strikes near Lone Pine California
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Parts of the South Valley were shaken after an earthquake hit early Monday morning.
The United States Geological Survey says a 4.3 magnitude quake hit around 5:50 a.m. just south of Lone Pine Calif. That is near the East Tulare County border.
So far, there are no reports of any injuries or damages.
Originally the United States Geological Survey said the earthquake was a 4.7 magnitude earthquake, but after further review they found the earthquake to be a 4.3 magnitude earthquake.
Stay with Action News and abc30.com for any updates.
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers 43 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch 59 min ago
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water...
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos