4.3 earthquake strikes near Lone Pine California
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Parts of the South Valley were shaken after an earthquake hit early Monday morning.
The United States Geological Survey says a 4.3 magnitude quake hit around 5:50 a.m. just south of Lone Pine Calif. That is near the East Tulare County border.
So far, there are no reports of any injuries or damages.
Originally the United States Geological Survey said the earthquake was a 4.7 magnitude earthquake, but after further review they found the earthquake to be a 4.3 magnitude earthquake.
Stay with Action News and abc30.com for any updates.
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Gut bacteria: The secret weapon to weight loss?
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 2014 'Bowl for Kids' Sake' held in North Fresno
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
39 min ago