Four displaced after a fire in Southwest Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Four people were displaced after a house fire in Southwest Fresno.
The flames started before 7 a.m. Sunday at a home on Kirk Ave. near Church Ave.
A battalion chief said the attic and roof were damaged, but crews focused on saving as much of the family's personal belongings as possible.
Three adults and one juvenile were forced to stay somewhere else for at least one night. The cause remains under investigation.
fire, fresno, fresno county, fresno southwest, local
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death 59 min ago
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions