Gunshot victim tossed from car near Fresno State dies
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities say the man who was shot in the head in Northeast Fresno overnight has died. He's now being identified as 23-year-old Cameron Ireland.
Authorities went to the area of Sixth and San Bruno around 10:30 Monday night. When they arrived, officers found Ireland lying on the street.
Authorities believe the man was tossed out of a car that was seen leaving the area.
However, it is unclear what led to the shooting or where it happened.
Ireland was taken to the hospital, where he later died.
fresno, crimetracker, shooting, fresno state, fresno county, local
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region