Shooting at First Street and Mono Avenue in Southeast Fresno injures 2
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are searching for suspects connected to a double shooting in Southeast Fresno.
Fresno police said around 11:45 a.m. Wednesday they received phone calls about a man with a gunshot wound walking near Ventura and First Streets.
Police found the victim and rushed to the emergency room, shortly after the victim was transported to the hospital a witness contacted police about another injured man.
Officers went to a home at Mono Avenue and First Street and found a man lying unconscious on the ground. Officers performed CPR on the victim until emergency crews took him to the hospital.
Police say the shootings may have happened at a party. One of the men is listed in critical condition. Nobody has been arrested in connection to the shootings.
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California