2 accused of stealing from a Coalinga hospital arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Coalinga police say two thieves are off the streets. Officers arrested 40-year-old Michael Scroggins and 39-year-old Angela Dowd around 8 a.m. Saturday.
Police found the couple while serving a search warrant at a home on east Valley near Warthan. Authorities say they also recovered a police scanner, a rifle, ammunition, drugs, and several light poles that were recently reported stolen from Coalinga Regional Medical Center.
Scroggins and Dowd were booked into the Fresno County jail on several charges
coalinga, crimetracker, theft, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos