H1N1 flu virus claims the lives of two more people in Fresno County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno County Health Department has just confirmed that two more people have died from the H1N1 flu virus. That's a total of four deaths, which include two women and two men, all in their 40's, 50's and 60's.
There have also been three deaths in Kings County, and three in Merced County.
h1n1, flu, local
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn 17 min ago
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- California farmers to get more water 1 min ago
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession 7 min ago
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Photos: Pictures show killer spared at the gallows
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Hanford man arrested in child porn,...
23 min ago