Fresno police officers investigate suspicious death of a child
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police officers were called to a home on McKinley near 1st Street around 11a.m. Monday for a report of a child not breathing.
Officers say they administered CPR before the child was taken to Community Regional Medical Center. He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Detectives say they are investigating this as a suspicious death. No word on the age of the child or if he had any underlying medical conditions.
No arrests have been made at this point.
Stay with Action News and abc30.com for more details as they become available.
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Almond crop expected to take a massive hit
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest
- Enforcing water restrictions in Madera County and City 46 min ago
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels