Man found floating in Clovis canal ID'd
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Clovis Police Department has identified a man found dead in a canal over the weekend.
An autopsy revealed 32-year-old Dustin Davis died of drowning. His body was recovered from a canal at Peach and Ashlan Sunday afternoon.
Authorities are still investigating how Davis actually ended up in the canal.
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher 28 min ago
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos