2 Lemon Cove men arrested in homicide case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two Lemon Cove men have been booked into jail on homicide and conspiracy charges.
Tulare County sheriff's deputies arrested Danny Jones, 47, and Sonny Cain, 25, after an investigation that started earlier this month.
Authorities took a report on Feb. 10 of a missing adult on Road 124 and the St. John's River. Detectives learned that person may have been killed and buried in the Lemon Cove area.
The body of the unidentified victim was later found near a fire road on Highway 245 west of Dry Creek.
The Tulare County Sheriff's Office Violent Crimes Unit is still investigating this case. Anyone with information is asked to call (559) 733-6218.
homicide, lemon cove, tulare county, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network 10 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening