Police say they found a honey oil operation in Northwest Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A domestic disturbance call turned into a drug bust in Northwest Fresno.
Authorities say 26-year-old Samantha Willhoit and her boyfriend, 42-year-old Emory Pino were making honey oil at a home near Figarden and Brawley.
Police went to the house Tuesday night after a report, that Willhoit had been hit in the face by her boyfriend's brother. During their investigation, officers say they found large bags of marijuana in the home and inside Willhoit's car. They also found containers used to package and distribute honey oil, a product made with pot.
Willhoit was arrested, but police are still looking for Pino. Authorities say another man may also be involved, but he has not yet been identified.
fresno northwest, fresno, fresno county, crimetracker, marijuana, local, mariana jacob
- Lemoore airman sentenced to 10 years for pimping a 17-year-old girl 21 min ago
- Calif. man arrested at border on terrorism charges 41 min ago
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Man with no pants attacks Merced woman, police say
- 3rd person dies from South By Southwest crash
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos