Police say they found a honey oil operation in Northwest Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A domestic disturbance call turned into a drug bust in Northwest Fresno.
Authorities say 26-year-old Samantha Willhoit and her boyfriend, 42-year-old Emory Pino were making honey oil at a home near Figarden and Brawley.
Police went to the house Tuesday night after a report, that Willhoit had been hit in the face by her boyfriend's brother. During their investigation, officers say they found large bags of marijuana in the home and inside Willhoit's car. They also found containers used to package and distribute honey oil, a product made with pot.
Willhoit was arrested, but police are still looking for Pino. Authorities say another man may also be involved, but he has not yet been identified.
fresno northwest, fresno, fresno county, crimetracker, marijuana, local, mariana jacob
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos