Inland Empire News
Public's help sought in locating missing SB mentally-disabled man
SAN BERNARDINO -- San Bernardino County Sheriff's deputies are searching for a missing 19-year-old man who suffers from a diminished mental capacity.
Jonathon Allen Norton, 19, was last seen Saturday around 9 a.m. leaving his Yucca Valley residence.
Norton suffers from a diminished mental capacity and has the approximate functional capabilities of a twelve-year-old boy.
His family is concerned about his well being and suspects he may have walked to the Yucca Valley Library. Norton regularly stays at the library throughout the day and returns home late in the afternoon.
He is also known to frequent the Yucca Valley Community Center, Joshua Springs Church, and the Joshua Tree Memorial Park.
Norton is approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighs around 170 pounds and has brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a white checkered jacket and blue jeans.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts was urged to call the Morongo Basin Sheriff's Station at (760) 366-4175 or dispatch at (760) 365-2364.
san bernardino county, missing person, inland empire news
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos