Inland Empire News
Yucaipa suspect shot, killed self - deputies
YUCAIPA, Calif. -- Deputies say a man wanted for shooting at a San Bernardino County sheriff's deputy shot and killed himself.
Deputies found the body of Brian David Forrett, 52, on Saturday. Authorities believe he shot himself. Investigators found Forrett dead inside his car along a mountain road near Angelus Oaks.
Deputies had been looking for Forrett for shooting at a deputy in Yucaipa on Friday and then ramming the deputy's cruiser with his Buick. The deputy wasn't hurt.
Forrett is also a person of interest in the murder of an elderly woman in Riverside last month.
san bernardino county, deputy-involved shooting, inland empire news
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera 35 min ago
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter 20 min ago
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover