Inland Empire News
Yucaipa suspect shot, killed self - deputies
YUCAIPA, Calif. -- Deputies say a man wanted for shooting at a San Bernardino County sheriff's deputy shot and killed himself.
Deputies found the body of Brian David Forrett, 52, on Saturday. Authorities believe he shot himself. Investigators found Forrett dead inside his car along a mountain road near Angelus Oaks.
Deputies had been looking for Forrett for shooting at a deputy in Yucaipa on Friday and then ramming the deputy's cruiser with his Buick. The deputy wasn't hurt.
Forrett is also a person of interest in the murder of an elderly woman in Riverside last month.
san bernardino county, deputy-involved shooting, inland empire news
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California