Inland Empire News
Boy, 11, saves younger brother from drowning
EASTVALE, Calif. -- An 11-year-old boy is being credited with saving his younger brother from drowning in a pool Saturday.
Eastvale police say the 4-year-old boy slipped under water around 1:40 p.m. at the pool in the 12000 block of Gathering Place.
Police say his father was distracted for a moment, but the boy's older brother acted quickly and pulled him out of the pool. Off-duty paramedics, who were also there, performed CPR.
The boy was revived and transported to Loma Linda University Medical Center. He was expected to make a full recovery.
inland empire news
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos