Inland Empire News
Boy, 11, saves younger brother from drowning
EASTVALE, Calif. -- An 11-year-old boy is being credited with saving his younger brother from drowning in a pool Saturday.
Eastvale police say the 4-year-old boy slipped under water around 1:40 p.m. at the pool in the 12000 block of Gathering Place.
Police say his father was distracted for a moment, but the boy's older brother acted quickly and pulled him out of the pool. Off-duty paramedics, who were also there, performed CPR.
The boy was revived and transported to Loma Linda University Medical Center. He was expected to make a full recovery.
inland empire news
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Fire Safety