Inland Empire News
Jane Doe killed by train; identification sought
ONTARIO, Calif. -- The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department is seeking to identify a woman who was fatally struck by a train on March 1.
A train struck the woman near Mountain Avenue at about 9:23 p.m.
The woman was 5 feet 1 inch to 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing about 150-180 pounds, with medium-length brown hair and brown eyes. She has a tattoo of a black/gray rose on the right side of her lower back. She is possibly Hispanic.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is urged to contact the Coroner Division at (909)387-2978.
inland empire news
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes
- Search for new Fresno State president wrapping up
- Fowler High School holds college signing day
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Cement truck overturns on HWY 99 to HWY 180 interchange
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos