Inland Empire News
Jane Doe killed by train; identification sought
ONTARIO, Calif. -- The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department is seeking to identify a woman who was fatally struck by a train on March 1.
A train struck the woman near Mountain Avenue at about 9:23 p.m.
The woman was 5 feet 1 inch to 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing about 150-180 pounds, with medium-length brown hair and brown eyes. She has a tattoo of a black/gray rose on the right side of her lower back. She is possibly Hispanic.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is urged to contact the Coroner Division at (909)387-2978.
inland empire news
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer 32 min ago
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Accuweather Forecast
39 min ago
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos