Inland Empire News
Jane Doe killed by train; identification sought
ONTARIO, Calif. -- The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department is seeking to identify a woman who was fatally struck by a train on March 1.
A train struck the woman near Mountain Avenue at about 9:23 p.m.
The woman was 5 feet 1 inch to 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing about 150-180 pounds, with medium-length brown hair and brown eyes. She has a tattoo of a black/gray rose on the right side of her lower back. She is possibly Hispanic.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is urged to contact the Coroner Division at (909)387-2978.
inland empire news
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno 10 min ago
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car 24 min ago
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- Near drownings on the rise
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos