Inland Empire News
San Bernardino toddler hospitalized w/ fractured skull, broken ribs; dad arrested
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. -- A toddler was hospitalized with a fractured skull and broken ribs, and his father is behind bars accused of child abuse.
The 3-month-old boy was taken to Loma Linda University Medical Center on Thursday because he was lethargic. That's when doctors discovered the boy's injuries.
After an investigation by the San Bernardino Police Department, the little boy's 20-year-old father Kalon Deaton was arrested and taken to San Bernardino County Jail.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to contact San Bernardino police.
san bernardino county, arrest, inland empire news
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Consumer Reports: Skip extended car warranties
- Diamond 'Dogs swept by New Mexico
- 'Dogs women's, men's hoops set for postseason
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago