Inland Empire News
Tuberculosis case confirmed at Barstow Community College
BARSTOW, Calif. -- Barstow Community College is offering tuberculosis tests after a case of the disease was confirmed on campus.
The student who was diagnosed with TB is receiving medical treatment.
Health officials notified those who came into close contact with the sick student on Feb. 27.
Free skin tests were administered last Monday.
Because of privacy laws, neither the results nor the name of the infected student will be released.
BCC students are on spring break until March 18.
health, school, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Fire Safety