Inland Empire News
Tuberculosis case confirmed at Barstow Community College
BARSTOW, Calif. -- Barstow Community College is offering tuberculosis tests after a case of the disease was confirmed on campus.
The student who was diagnosed with TB is receiving medical treatment.
Health officials notified those who came into close contact with the sick student on Feb. 27.
Free skin tests were administered last Monday.
Because of privacy laws, neither the results nor the name of the infected student will be released.
BCC students are on spring break until March 18.
health, school, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 37 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea 57 min ago
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos